Friday, September 9, 2011

Help Find Kienan Hebert

I have been up since 3:30 this morning, when I woke and started thinking about the poor three year-old boy, Kienan Hebert, who has gone missing and it probably with a convicted sex offender. This horrifies me in general, but since I became a mother I really can't handle stories like this. I hope that they find little Kienan and bring him home safe today. My heart is breaking for him and his family. Please say a prayer or send out good vibes (or whatever you do), or join the search parties in Sparwood, BC. Thinking of you, Kienan.

TO UPDATE: For those of you who don't know, Kienan was returned home by his abductor, who was later caught. I believe Randall Hopely is in jail awaiting trial. Unbelievable outcome. It's weird, I'm not sure if I believe in God. But I think I believe in prayer.

No comments: